20.4.08

It's Morning

Yesterday was my day off and all I did was sleeping. I was so sick. I hate it when the weather is changing.

I had a lot of complains in my life lately. Maybe it's a perfect time for me to rest, relax and think things over. Yeah....that's what I did overnight after finishing one DVD( I really love the film) and a cup of coffee.

First, leaving is not always the best mean to escape. Sometimes you just have to stay and let things fall on their right places. But im still 90% convinced that i need to leave and face new challenges in a new place with a new work and new people. But who knows, there is still 10% chance of staying. What do u think?

Second, complaining is draining. When I always complain...im beginning to lose my identity, my strenght and my vision. So I'd rather smile and take things easy.

Third, I'm sleepy. It's 8:ooam....It's morning....Good day everyone.

No comments: