27.4.08

---MoOoOoOoOoD, Mediocrity & ME---




I was once a mediocre. Living life inconsistently. Just trying everything without excelling in any of those. I quited that kind of life. I was tired. I'd stopped being just a face in the crowd. I'd like to leave a mark, a legacy, a lesson.
It was once on the pages of a book i read...that if you do something "give your 100% in it" or never do it at all. So i kept that lesson in my life...whenever i do something...I'm giving it my all. My time, my talent and my resources.
A comment on my blog today just reminded me to give my best to this thing that I love to do -writing! I was so flattered to have such comment from a complete stranger. By the way, thanks so much. You don't know how much it mean to me.
Giving my 100% to my blogs means just simply being honest with everything that I'm writing, about my feelings, and my views of the things around me. Everything goes with my mood.
I am now hearing the call for morning prayer, so it means it's a little bit late up here. It's morning. Good dAy!!!

No comments: