11.3.08

Lost: Integrity

I went to the computer shop today for something in my laptop is wrong. I was waiting for a call from the manager of the shop since yesterday coz he promised to call me when the technician specializing on my laptop brand will come. But i never received a call from him yesterday. I got into his shop and found the technician there. He checked my notebook. Then he said to leave it for repair then come for it in the afternoon. Then the manager came and said that the technician did not come yet so he was not able to call me. The technician who never came just spoke to me. Integrity level dropped to zero. Then i said I'll just send my laptop with a friend in the afternoon. A short story of integrity.

Integrity is priceless yet very expensive commodity. When its' lost' its hard to earn it back.

I read a book before that says,"the closer the [public you] to the [private you] is your integrity".
Its a must to keep that in any relationship since what connects you to other people is the real you.

I'm getting too serious here!!!Well since integrity is a foundation for trust, we've got to really work hard to build it. There are many people who can't keep relationship coz they are afraid show who they really are. But I'm thankful to have real friends who knows me and love me unconditionally. People whom i am with that i can be just ME.

No comments: