22.3.08

T.G.I.Friday's & It's mY Bday

Well, never mind how old am I, it's how many people became happy that I was born (any violent reaction?)
When you became mature and learned about the lessons of LIFE....it's not anymore about yourself...but it's more on the satisfaction by knowing that by just being you, and being there, here and everywhere...you are adding happiness to someones life. I'm thinking about LIFE lately...and I realized that it's not just about breathing( bad breath or good breath), eating (kabhsa), sleeping(&snoring), and dying. There is so much more to it. I can't enumerate them all but I can tell u one thing, that you can learn it everyday........It's the "Aha moment".
It was a big yet simple day for me. For the first half of the day, I rested. Then got up, went to the shop and buy something for myself (I surprised my self by giving my self a gift...LOL). After that, me and my bestfriend spent an hour at Starbucks. Then checked out the net for any resto that serve steak. I was disappointed to not find my favorite steak resto nearby. But my disappointment didn't took long time when my other bestfriend (I got 3 of them...BESTFRIENDS) came. He said that he wanna take us to my fav resto....ohhhh...i can't believe I'll be dining on Friday's on a Friday on my BIGday. It just opened 3 weeks ago he exclaimed. Tennessee-New York Steak plus Electric Blue so&so juice.....WOW!
Equation#1, Excellent foods+bestfriends=LIFE
I had a great time...I'm having a wonderful LIFE!!! T.G.I.W.B. (Thank God I Was Born)

No comments: