10.3.08

Right SIDE of the BeD

If there is the WRONG side of the bed, there must be a RIGHT side of the bed(LoL). I just woke up. New week with new challenges, uncertainties, people and new movies to watch :)

I'm happy today!

Someone told me before that happiness is a decision. One should decide to be happy regardless of the situation. I tried and I failed many times. And today I'm gonna try again. I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower and smile in the mirror and decided to be happy the whole day.

There are lot of things that can take that happiness away from us but its a matter of choice when you just want to give it away as easy as that. It's always a choice to enjoy life. We cannot have it all. But when we learn to be thankful in any circumstance, we have learned to live a happy life.

T.G.I.M. (Thank God It's Monday)!!!

No comments: